You, as a project manager, want to create a shopping cart in Project Management. But all the options in New Shopping Cart window are greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the New shopping cart under Common Tasks. A new window opens up.
- Where all options are greyed out.
The cause is the scoping question for procurement for project management is answer No.
If the below scoping question is answered No, it is not possible for you to use shopping cart in project:
Do your project managers procure materials and services for projects using self-service procurement?
Note that in the Home work center you are not able to see the New Shopping Cart link but you can see it in the Project Management work center. It is a limitation in current release that the New Shopping cart link will appear in Project Management work center even though the above scoping question is answered No. This issue will be corrected in the next immediate release.
Follow the below steps to reach the scoping question:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Select the Change your scoping link.
- Go to the Questions.
- Select Project Management and the Project Procurement.
- Select Yes for question Do your project managers procure materials and services for projects using self-service procurement?
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Product Enhancement