- Previewing a Crystal Report in CrystalReportViewer.
- Barcodes in a report show up as numbers/text.
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- The Code39 Azalea fonts are not installed when Windows 2008 Server R2 is the operating system.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01509018.
- Download the Code39 Azalea fonts from this knowledge base article.
- Install the fonts to the fonts folder on your system. This is commonly in the C:\Windows\Fonts\ folder.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio