The date that ISchedulingInfo.getBeginDate() returns for the next run time of a report instance may be incorrect.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a recurring instance.
- Query for it in query builder.
- Check the si_starttime in the scheduling Info section.
- You will see that it is set to the time when the recurring instance was created. This is a change from the previous
behaviour (pre SP3) which has caused issues with custom applications relying on this property.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01435632.
Issue has been resolved with Crystal Reports 2008 SP3 Fix Pack 3.2.
ISchedulingInfo.getBeginDate(), date, next, run time, instance, ADAPT01435632. , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Problem