How to create Crystal report using XML and XSD?
- Crystal Reports 2008
Following are the screenshots of the steps to be followed.
- Select the XML and Web services from Database Expert and create new connection. Select XML file click on Next.
- Select XSD file click on Finish.
- Once finished the connection will be established with XML file.Select the Tables to be use in the report.
- This screen will appear which will check for the relationship in between the tables, select auto arrange option.
- Data fields will be visible in Field Explorer under Database Expert, drag the desired fields & create the reports.
Crystal report using XML and XSD , KBA , htkba , bisdk , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Problem