Extra blank line is added at the bottom of the Combo Box component when previewing the dashboard through InfoView.
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and above
Reproducing the Issue
1. Add a Combo Box component into the canvas.
2. In the Excel sheet put some values into a range A1 to A3.
3. Set the Label of the Combo Box with the values in the range A1 to A3.
4. Preview the SWF from Xcelsius, you will see that the Combo Box only have 3 lines according to the data in the range A1 to A3.
5. Export the SWF to SAP BusinessObjects Platform.
6. Logon to InfoView and view the SWF you just exported, you will find there is one extra blank line at the bottom the Combo Box component.
This issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01489900.
- Install Service Pack 4 of XI3.1
Combo Box, Blank Line, InfoView, additional empty , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed