You try to create a new outgoing check, but it fails and system returns error "No check lot for automatic payment exist for bank account XYZ".
Reproducing the Issue
You can follow the below steps to reproduce the error:
- Go to the Payables work center and choose the Suppliers view.
- Select the Supplier Accounts subview.
- Choose supplier LMN and then choose View Account.
- Select the Open Item on the list and then choose Pay Manually By.
- Choose New Outgoing Check.
- Enter the bank account ID ABC and total payment amount.
- Choose Complete Bank Data, the system displays the error "No check lot for automatic payment exist for bank account XYZ".
From the error message that "No check lot for automatic payments exist for bank account XYZ", we can see the check lot is not defined as automatic payments.
If you want to use check in automatic payments, you need to maintain the relating check lot.
You can do the below steps to maintain the necessary settings:
- Go to work center Cash and Liquidity Management.
- Select view Master Data.
- Select subview My Banks.
- Open the Bank ID ABC.
- Go to tab Bank Accounts.
- Choose Bank Account Number XYZ.
- Choose subtab Check Lot.
- You need to tick the Used for Automatic Check Numbering. You need to tick this if you wish to use this check lot in automatic payments.
- Then choose Save.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To