- Installing a Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Click Once package fails.
- The error returned is: Setup has detected that the file 'C:\DOCUME~1\VIRTUA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VSD2.tmp\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi' has changed since it was initially published. Click OK to retry the download, or Cancel to exit setup.
- The click once deployment is using the option to download from the vendor's site
Crystal Reports for Visual Studios 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Click-once deployment using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 RTM version 18.104.22.168.
- Attempt to use the deployment and the error will pop up
The click once installs, CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi or CRRuntime_64bit_13_0.msi, have been digitally signed with a PublicKey that does not match the PublicKey in the Product.xml file
- Download the attached Product.xml file and replace the existing one on the development machine. The file is located in the directory below.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0
- Re-compile and publish the click-once deployment.
This issue was tracked to be fixed in SP1 with tracking number ADAPT01499500.
clickonce click once click-once deployment publickey has changed published vs2010 ADAPT01499500 01499500 1499500 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem