You, as a Time Administrator, wants to view the time recordings for an employee's old work assignment (e.g. an employee has been changed from temporary to permanent employee and you want to view the time recordings when he/she was the contractor).
Follow the below steps to get the time recordings of an employee's previous assignment.
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Select Time recordings view.
- Select All Employees in Show field and enter the name of the employee in Find field. Select Go button.
- You can find two entries (if he/she has two work agreemnets). One row is the time file for the first assignment and the other is active time file for current assignment.
- Select the row for old assignment and select the Open Time Sheet button.
- Where you are able to find the time recordings of the employee during his/her old assignment.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To