- Xcelsius dashboard displays different number formatting in output of LiveOffice.
- It depends upon which user is used to connect to BusinessObjects.
- Xcelsius 2008
- LiveOffice XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Use Live Office to import a Webintelligence report/Universe into the excel file by logging with different users.
- Launch Xcelsius.
- Go to Data Manager and Add Live Office connection.
- Create a dashboard using this Live Office Connection.
Users connecting to BusinessObjects Enterprise do not have a defined viewing locale.
Define the viewing locale of the users with the required language to change the formatting of the dashboard as per requirement.
Xcelsius, Live Office, viewing locale , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem