- Drill option is grayed out in a webi report.
- User/group is assigned a custom access level with the rights included.
Reproducing the Issue
1.Log in to Central Management Console(CMC).
2. Click on "Access levels".
3. Create a new "Access level" with the included rights "Enable drill down", "Extended scope of analysis" & "View objects".
4. Navigate to Folders and select any folder that has a WebIntelligence(Webi) under public folders.
5. Right click and select "user security"; add a user/group and apply the access level created above.
6. But, the "Drill" option is grayed out in the webi report.
The user has the rights at the folder level to drill.But, not at the application(Webi) level.
- Login to CMC.
- Navigate to Manage->Applications->WebIntelligence.
- Add the user/group and assign the same custom access level which was applied at the folder level.
- Now, the user can drill within the webi report.
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem