- Previewing a Winform application in Visual Studio .NET 2010.
- Event viewer shows the error:
The description for Event ID ( 4353 ) in Source ( Crystal Reports ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.
- Windows OS
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010, RTM
Reproducing the Issue
- View a report in a Winform application using VS .NET 2010.
- Open the Event Viewer.
- Look for the Windows Logs | Application.
This issue has been reported and tracked to be fixed with tracking number ADAPT01500141.
This issue has been resolved in Support Pack 1 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010.
event viewer VS2010 Crystal Reports .NET keycode keycodedecoder ADAPT01500142 ADAPT 01500142 1500142 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem