- Result of calculated values passed from subreport to the main report and vice versa is shown as zero in Crystal Reports.
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal report using Xtereme Sample Database .
- Insert a Subreport in Page Header.
- Create a Formula to calculate any value (for e.g. sum of all Last Year Sales from Customer Table) and scope of that variable should be Shared.
- Create a Formula in main report to call the Shared Variable from Subreport.
- Place the Formula in Report Header section.
- Suppress the Subreport.
- Refresh the report.
Subreport is Suppressed or Formulae are placed in a section above the section in which Subreport is placed in main report.
- When passing calculated values from Subreport to main report, place that Formula in the Subreport.
- In Main Report place that Formula in a section below where Subreport is placed.
Subreport , zero, main report, displaying, Crystal report , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem