- Deploying the Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 runtime, CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi.
- Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\dtsagent.dll failed to register. HRESULT -1073741819. Contact your support personnel.
- Other Crystal Reports dll's that may fail to register are:
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010, RTM
- An incorrect version of cryptocme2.dll is being picked up by the Crystal Reports installer.
- A system environment path is pointing to c:\program files\CA\Shared Components\Etpki\lib\cryptocme2.dll
- Crystal Reports is not able to use this dll.
- Search your system for all instances of cryptocme2.dll.
- Rename cryptocme2.dll files you find to something like *.org
- Do NOT rename the cryptocme2.dll files you find the in the subdirectories of C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects
- Install the Crystal Reports runtime (CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi).
- Rename cryptocme2.org files back to cryptocme2.dll.
- The issue is resolved in Service Pack 1 for CRVS2010
- NOTE - there is one exception;
The system environment variable “R_SHLIB_LD_LIBRARY_PATH” can not be overwritten and thus steps above must be applied.
Crystal Reports 2010, cr4vs2010, cr4vs, VS .NET2010 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To