You as a Project Manager, wants to delete a Service line item in a released Project but the Delete button is disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management workcenter.
- Select Projects view.
- Select the Project (Status: Released).
- Select Edit button and choose Project Plan option.
- Go to Work sub-tab.
- Select a line item (Service line item).
- Delete button is disabled.
The system works as designed.
It is not possible to delete the service line item of any released project, once the amount of actual work has been added and saved.
The user can only delete those rows for which no acutal work in days is recorded in the Work subtab..
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Product Enhancement