- Install .NET framework 4.0 and SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 runtimes.
- When installing/deploying the .NET windows application the following error is received:
'The application requires that assembly CrystalDecisions.Data.AdoDotNetInterop Version 13.0.2000.0 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) First'
- Visual Studio 2010.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 (CR4VS2010).
- Windows 2003 Sp2.
- Windows application.
- The un-installation of CR4VS2010 Beta was not proper. Registry entry shows entry of CR4VS2010 beta.
- The application contains Viewer tool of version 14.0, which is of beta version of CR4VS2010.
A clean installation of .NET framework 4.0, CR4VS2010 (final build) and VS2010 resolved the error in development machine.
A clean installation of .NET framework 4.0, CR4VS2010 runtimes resolved the error in production machine.
- CR4VS2010 beta is not supported.
- CR4VS2010 beta is not recommended for distribution.
- Ensure that .NET framework 4.0 is used for the application and not .NET framework 4.0 Client install. Check the following link for more details:
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem