How to change the Accural assigned to time accounts after the system has gone Live.
An initial accural of XYZ hours has been assigned to time account of an employee before system goes live. But now you want to change/remove the accural assigned to that time account after go-live. And the time account has been used by employees.
If the time account has been used in the time profile of emloyees then the changes in Business Configuration work center to the account data (recurrence) is not allowed anymore.
Therefore, it is recommend to create a new time account and replace the old time account with this newly created time account in the employee's time profiles.
This will trigger a re-calculation of account balance automatically and thus no extra correction run trigger is needed.
Follow the steps to create a time account and assign the time account to the employees:
To create time account:
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Select Activity list view.
3. Select Fine-Tune chevron (arrow).
4. Select Time Accounts activity.
5. Select Maintain Time accounts link .
6. Select Add button and fill in the Time account name and other details as per your business need.
7. Select Save and Close button.
To assign the newly created time account to an employee:
1. Go to Time Administration work center.
2. Select Employees view.
3. Search and select the employee.
4. Select Edit button.
5. Go to Time Profile tab and Time Account Rules sub-tab.
6. Select the Add Row button and set the newly created time account in the row.
7. Select Save button.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To