- After saving more than one Xcelsius file from BusinessObjects Enterprise platform to local, the default Xcelsius file name remains to be the name of the first file.
- The name of the second file should always keep to be the same as it is.
- This behaivor doesn't happned when saving Xcelsius document to BusinessObjects Enterprise platform.
- SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 Service Pack3 (Xcelsius 2008 SP3)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the first Xcelsius files.
- Click File -> Save to platform save to it BOE with name [abc].
- Create the second Xcelsius files and click File -> Save to platform save to BOE with name [def].
- Close Xcelsius 2008.
- Open Xcelsius 2008.
- Click File -> Open from platform, choose to open document [abc.xlf].
- Save file [abc.xlf] to local with File -> Save as.
- Click File -> Open from platform, choose to open document [def.xlf].
- Save file [def.xlf] to local with File -> Save as.
- The defaul file name is still [abc.xlf], the corresponding [def.xlf] was not respected.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01493903.
This issue has been addressed in Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 4.
SP3, FP3.3, FP3.2, BOE, SP4 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed