Participants that have been invited to an activity are no longer required to be contributers.
Participants in an activity can be removed using the steps outlined below.
- Open the activity that participants will be removed from.
- On the left hand "Views" menu, click on the "Participants" link.
- Under the "Participants" link, a list of users will be displayed.
- Click on the name of the participant that is to be removed.
- On the right hand side of the screen a link will appear that reads "Remove from Activity"
- Click on the link to remove the participant.
KBA , BI-OD-STW , SAP StreamWork , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2