- Print a Crystal Report to a printer.
- Using the PrintToPrinter method in the Crystal Reports .NET SDK.
- Some of the data fields are truncated / clipped on the right side. Data is missing.
- Windows XP SP3
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Printer: HP LaserJet 4000 and Canon iRC2550 (drivers are from Windows 2003 Server)
- The issue was caused by using incorrect printer drivers.
- Use printer drivers specifically designed for the operating system you have installed.
- Don't use drivers from other OS'.
- The other solution is to turn on the Can Grow feature for the truncated field.
- This feature will force the field data to expand to a new line.
truncate clip crop cut off lop pare prune trim trimmed , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem