You, as a time administrator, run the Time Accounts report to show the balance of time accounts. You may think the balance of some employees' accural time accounts incorrect.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Select Reports view.
- Select Time Accounts report.
- Filter with the respective employee or the time account.
Where you think the data (hours) displaying for balance of accural account is incorrect.
The system works as designed.
If there is an accural assigned to a time account which is associated with an employee, then the accural (in hours) will be added to the employee's time account at the specific time monthly.
If Taken is X hours and the Accural is Y hours, then the balance will be calculated as Balance = Y - X.
How to verify the accural and deductions of an employee?
1. Go to Personal Administartion work center.
2. Select Employees view.
3. Select employee and select Edit button.
4. Go to tab Time Account Balances, Select Quota Account XYZ with respect to the month.
5. Under the Postings tab, you can see the Deductions and the accural.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Product Enhancement