The Report, Project Costs and Revenues by Project Structure shows the project taks even if it has Zero cost assignment.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to workcenter Project Management.
- Select view Reports.
- Select the report Project Costs and Revenues by Project Structure.
- Select the project XYZ in the variable screen.
- Where the project tasks with Zero Cost Assignment is displaying.
The system behaviour is as expected.
The Project task might had the posting earlier and later then it was reversed.
So business wise you should be able to identify both the transactions, specially in case it had been posted in sepatrate peroiods.
To avoid seeing ZERO use "ZERO suppression" properties in the report properties. Detailed steps as follows:
- Open the Project Project Costs and Revenues by Project Structure.
- Select Table Properties (Screw icon at the top right corner of the report screen).
- Go to Data Provider tab.
- Choose Active: Remove Row When All Values = 0 option for the field Apply Suppression to Rows under the section Zero Suppression.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement