When a Crystal Report 2008 is previewed in HTML Preview bottom border is shifted to the top of a text field.
Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Crystal Reports Designer Application.
- Create a new Blank report, Click OK for Data Sources window.
- Insert Text object and insert the text as 'ABCD'.
- Format the text object and add bottom border to text and rotate the text field to 90 degrees.
- Preview the report in Crystal Reports Designer, the output is correct.
- Preview the report in HTML Viewer.
The issue has been identified as a potential defect and is escalated to Product Group under reference number: ADAPT01492602.
This issue is targetted to be fixed in Service Pack 4 for Crystal Reports 2008.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed