- Cannot add multiple fields at once to a cross-tab.
- When attempting to drag more than one field on a cross-tab, nothing happen.
- Unable to add multiple fields at once, to the rows, or columns, or summaries, of a cross-tab in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Insert a cross-tab on the report.
- In the "Field Explorer" pane, select multiple fields, and drag them all in a row, column, or summary of the cross-tab.
Notice that none of the fields are added to the cross-tab.
- Crystal Reports does not have the functionality of dragging multiple fields at once on a cross-tab.
- You can add multiple fields to a cross-tab, but each field needs to be added one at a time to a cross-tab rows, columns, or summaries.
CR, xtab, cross-tab, crosstab , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Product Enhancement
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016