- Fails to export a report.
- Report that contains a cross-tab fails to export to excel.
- When attempting to export the report that contains a cross-tab large number of summarized fields to MS Excel format, Crystal Reports crashes with the error:
"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in crw32.exe "
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a cross-tab report in Crystal Reports designer.
- Use more than 102 fields in summarized fields section of a cross-tab.
- Export the report to MS Excel format.
Crystal Reports crash.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01496327
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates, and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008 - Service Pack 4
ADAPT01496327, summarized fields, cross tab, export, excel , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1