When you are trying to find the list of employees those who uses a particular Time account type, system doesn't show any result.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Activity List view.
- Select Integrate and Extend chevron.
- Open activity Add Initial Time Account Balances.
- Select Add initial account balances link.
- Choose time account type <xyz>.
- Select Go button.
No employees are returned even though this account <xyz> has been assigned to an employee.
The screen that is launched currently behind this link is the wrong screen. This means that the logic to determine employees after clicking Go may not necessarily show the employees that are assigned to the time account.
So the initial account maintenance can be done via the time file in Time Administration work center as below,
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Select Employee view.
- Go to Time Account Balances tab.
- Go to Adjustments tab
Where you can able to maintain the initial time account balances.
You can also detailed documentation regarding Add Initial Time Account Balances in Help center of the system using the keyword Add Initial Time Account Balances
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement