How to use datasets to pass data to the report.
- Visual Studio 2008 & Crystal Reports 2008 Service Pack 0 or above
- Visual Studio 2005 & Crystal Reports XIR2 Service Pack 6 or above
- Visual Studio 2010 and CRVS2010
- Datasets can be used to pass the data to the report through an ADO.Net application.
- This is called as Push Model of Crystal Reports.
- The sample application 'csharp_web_adonet.zip' is availebale here.
- Also see:
Crystal Reports Guide to ADO.NET
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio – Walkthrough – Reporting Off ADO.Net Datasets
push model, cr.net, ado.net, sample , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio