- Using the Crystal Reports Report Designer Component's (RDC) ActiveX viewer, it was possible to copy a string from the viewer (highlight string, Ctrl+C)
- How to achieve this in the Crystal Reports .NET winform viewer?
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP3
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2010, SP1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a windows application using the Crystal Reports SDK for VS .NET
- View a report in the winform viewer
- Try to copy any content from the winform viewer
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01478977.
- Use CrystalReportViewer.DoubleClickPage() event
- Use ClickPage() event
- The viewer does not expose the ObjectInfo class in any other event
- This issue has been addressed in Service Pack 4 for Crystal Reports 2008.
- This issue is planned to be addressed in Service Pack 2 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010.
copy paste cut ctrlc ctrlv ADAPT01478978 ADAPT01512611 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Product Enhancement