- Headers repeats on each line.
- Page Headers are repeated for each row when the report is exported to the CSV format.
- When exporting a report to Comma Separated Values format (CSV) from Crystal Reports for Enterprise, the text headings are repeated on every row of record.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports or Crystal Reports for Enterprise, create a report off any data source, and add a couple of database fields to the details section.
- Export the report to Comma Separated Values format (CSV)
- When opening the exported report in a text application like "Notepad", notice the page headers are repeating for each row of data.
- By default, when exporting a report to Comma Separated Values (CSV) format, it will repeats the text located in the header section for each row. It is normal behavior.
- To only export the header information once, check the CSV exporting option to "Isolate Report/Page Sections".
- Export the report to Comma Separated Values (CSV) format.
- In the "Export Options" window, check the option "Isolate Report/Page Sections"
- The report will now only export the headers once in the CSV document.
CSV,Page Headers,Crystal Reports Export. CR, CRE, CR for Enterprise, CR4E , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016