Error occurs when a confirmation of task is triggered. While you're saving an inbound task confirmation the system shows an error 'Actual Delivery Date must be between XYZ and today'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You go to the Inbound Logistics work center and then to Task Control view.
- Search for your task and then select Confirm button.
- In the task confirmation screen, select the Save button.
System Behavior: Following error message appears:
Actual Delivery Date must be between XYZ and today. (XYZ represents the exact date in the past)
Due to data control check it is not possible to post the goods receipt for a receipt that took place before the last six months. To get this process finished and close your supplier invoice you need to cancel the already started process, change the date of the inbound and finally confirm the goods receipt again.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to finish the process:
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center and then to Monitoring -> By Warehouse Order view.
- Search for the relevant Warehouse Order ID and select Edit button.
- In the new window choose the tab Confirmation.
- Now select the button Reverse Confirmation.
- Now go to Inbound Delivery Notifications work center view.
- Search for the relevant Inbound delivery notification and choose Edit button.
- In the new window change the planned delivery date to any date less than 6 months from today's date.
- Now choose Save and Create Warehouse Request.
- Confirm the complete quantity again that automatically will close the process with a released Inbound Delivery.
Kindly note that the same system behavior is displayed when you try to create a new Inbound Delivery without any task confirmation against the Purchase Order Item XXX. (XXX represents the Purchase Order Item ID).
KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To