- Is the Indian Rupee (INR) symbol font supported in Xcelsius?
- How to use new Indian Rupee Symbol font in Xcelsius?
- How to show Rupee symbol in Dashboard?
- Rupee symbol font does not display in flash model.
- Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 3
- Internet Explorer or any other supported browser
- Download the new Indian Rupee font from third party website and install it on Xcelsius Designer machine (where the dashboard will be developed/designed) and on each client machine that will display the dashboard. (e.g. Rupee Foradian.ttf can be downloaded from http://blog.foradian.com/font-with-indian-rupee-symbol-download-and-us )
- Once the font is installed on the computer, it can be used as a regular font. You can set to use this font globally in Xcelsius, by setting from File > Document Properties > Use Global Font, or individually for each component (whereever applicable) by modifying its font properties from Properties > Appearance > Text.
- For further reading about Fonts in Xcelsius, please refer section "Understanding fonts in Xcelsius 2008" on page 58/400 in Xcelsius 2008 User Guide. (attached here in Reference Section)
font keyboard key design symbol sign signs cx xc xceleius excelsius exceleius rs rupee currency INR internet ie firefox chrome flash browser bo bobje boxi business objects businessobjects , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To