- Error when running a Crystal Report .NET web application.
- An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime. Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable(CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required. Please go to http://www.businessobjects.com/support for more information.
- Windows 2003 Server 64 bit
- IIS 6 running in 32 bit mode
- Crystal Reports Basic for Visual Studio 2008, 64 bit runtime
- The IIS worker process was configured to run in 32 bit mode. But the 64 bit runtime was installed for Crystal Reports Basic .NET SDK (10.5).
- The runtime installed must match the mode that the worker process is running in.
- If the w3wp.exe is running in 32 bit mode you must install the x86 runtime for Crystal Reports Basic for Visual Studio 2008 from here.
- If the w3wp.exe is running in 64 bit mode you must install the x64 runtime for Crystal Reports Basic for Visual Studio 2008 from here.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio .NET 2008