An error occurs when running a new FIM job with PCM as a target.
Running the job will result in the following message in the FIM Error Log:
(12.2) 03-24-10 14:04:24 (E) (11376:11196) RES-020110: |SESSION PCM_IM|DATAFLOW DF_LOAD_PCM_IM|STATEMENT <GUID::'bf251a92-39b1-47fc-a324-aaa91ec6df6d' QUERY GetLoadId>
Function <PCM_IM_PCM_LOAD_TABLE_DS.DBO.PP_FASTLOADINIT> was not found in the repository. Before use, a script function must be created, and a non-script function must be imported.
- Open Data Services Designer on image iwdfvm3312
Start > Programs > SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.2 > SAP BusinessObjects Data Services > Data Services Designer
- Open the Data Stores
- Delete the function PP_FASTLOADINIT
- Expand <job name>_PCM_LOAD_TABLE_DS and expand Functions (in this example PCM_IM is the new job)
- Select PP_FASTLOADINIT >> right mouse context menu >> delete
- Re-import function
- Select Functions >> right mouse context menu >> Import by name
- type PP_FASTLOADINIT in the name box
- Save the DS job
- Run job in FIM - Re-open the job in FIM and click on Execute to run the job
epo epm pcm jmhiv , KBA , EPM-PCM-PC , Profitability and Costing Models , Problem