You made a modification to a purchase order and saved it. You expect a new output to be generated and sent out to the supplier. When you preview the output of 'Change PO', the modifications are present. Nevertheless in the tab 'Output History', there is no new entry for the form 'Change PO'.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the work center 'Purchase Requests and Orders'.
2. Go to the view 'Purchase Orders'.
3. Select a purchase order and press 'Edit'.
4. Modify the purchase order and press 'Save'.
5. Go to the tab 'Output History'.
6. No pdf form 'Change Purchase Order' is listed.
Follow-up documents have been created already for the purchase order. For example, a goods receipt has been posted against the purchase order.
In the preview, the materwark "Tester Copy" is present to avoid any inconsistency.
This is the intended behaviour. An output for the form 'Change PO' will be generated only for purchase orders with status 'Sent'.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To