- Xcelsius Scorecard component is inconsistent/erratic in behaviour.
- The scorecard component is unstable when data modification is made to add new data to be included in it.
Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 3 Fix Pack 2
Reproducing the Issue
- Map the scorecard component to certain excel data range and Set Alerts (by value) and in Appearance tab set appearance to "Format selected text" and also set Number format to Numeric (and chose a notation for negtive values).
- Next, add new row data and in General tab of Scorecard component modify the "Display data" to include the new row. Also change Alert mapping accordingly.
- In Appearance tab > Text > the previously chosen font is reset (to Verdana).
- Numeric format, though it is retained, does not show/display in the Canvas for the mapped numbers.
- During one test case, it was also observed that the alert icons were not being displayed for a new Scorecard component.
This issue has been identified and noted in ADAPT01449290.
This issue has been addressed in Service Pack 4 of Xcelsius.
cx, xc, dashboard, model, canvas, ADAPT, 01449290, 1449290 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem