- It is possible to insert a JPG file into Crystal Reports
- How to insert a binary file
- From the RAS SDK API reference documentation under BlobFieldObjectClass in the remarks:
A BLOB field is a large binary object. It represents an OLE object or a bitmap of some form. You can only associate a BlobFieldObject object with a DBField object.
That is, a BlobFieldObject object can only be used to represent data from a database. The size limit on BlobFieldObject objects is 4 GB.
- If the bitmap is a database field, it should display like a picture image
- Note that only the 1st page of the document will display
- For more information on adding fields to Crystal Reports, see the RAS Samples wiki
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To