You dont want to use the next check number from the check lot when creating a New Outgoing Check
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Liquidity Management work center.
2. Go to Master Data view.
3. Click on the My Banks subview.
4. Select your active Bank and click Edit and select Bank Accounts.
5. In the new window, select the particular Bank Accounts and navigate to the detail tab Check Lot.
Here you can see the check lot and the next check number XYZ which will be used. Now you dont want to use this check number XYZ anymore.
In some cases the check form becomes unusable before the check was created and in that case the check Id should be removed from the check lot.
- This is rectified by using the Void Unused Check action.
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Master Data view.
- Click on the My Banks subview.
- Select your active Bank and click Edit and select the Bank Accounts.
- In the new window, select the particular Bank Accounts and navigate to the detail tab Check Lot.
- Select the check lot and press the Void Unused Check button.
- On the pop up screen you enter the check number which you want to void, date of void and the reason for which you are voiding.
This will help you to skip this check number and the next check created will be with the next consecutive number.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To