- Entering a value into the Text Input Component that contains a leading zero will truncate and remove that leading zero in SWF runtime.
- For example, entering a value of "0123" will result as "123"
- The same behavior occurs in the Tex Area Component, and the Chart titles and legend.
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3 (version 126.96.36.1990)
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows XP
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a text input box on the canvas
- Link the component to insert in cell A1
- Add a pie chart to the canvas
- Link the chart title to cell A1
- Type: 0123 into the text input box and click enter or click outside of the component
- Pie chart title will display 123
The problem has been identified and is logged under Problem Report ID: ADAPT01352773.
This issue has been resolved in Xcelsius Fixpack 3.1, Fixpack 3.2 and has been confirmed in version XI 4.0.
leading zero; truncate; dashboard; 0's , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem