SWF file prints as a blank place holder
Reproducing the Issue
- Insert an SWF file into a Crystal Report
- Use the ActiveX print control of the DHTML viewer for VS .NET to print the report
- ActiveX print does not support SWF printing
- This is a by design
- The issue was tracked under ADAPT01305916
- ADAPT01305916 was rejected as this was determined to be "By Design"
- The checkbox to print flash objects when printing from the ActiveX print control has been disabled.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1