When you select Bank Transfer as a payment method for an employee, you may receive the below warning message:
No bank details maintained for the partner.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Personnel Administration.
- Select view Employees.
- Select an employee.
- Select Edit button.
- Go to tab Personal Data and select sub-tab Payment Information.
- Select Payment Method as Bank Transfer.
System may throw the above warning message.
Since bank details are not configured for an employee so you are getting this warning message.
- Go to work center Home.
- Select view Self-services.
- Select Edit Payment Information link under Compensation.
- Here an employee can select payment method and configure the bank account details.
You can receive your regular payments by check or directly transferred into your bank account. Any changes made to your bank account details are automatically reflected in the system.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Product Enhancement