You would like to have a payment block at the recurring invoice plan level. Although you can set a payment block at supplier level, you may not like that as it would affect other transactions involving the supplier.
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the Recurring Invoices view.
- Choose New Recurring Invoice.
- In Step 6 (Confirmation), choose Edit Invoice Template Details.
- In the invoice template, navigate to the General tab and then the Payment Information sub-tab.
- Enter a Payment Blocking Reason.
- Choose Save and then Close.
Please note that the above settings would be applicable to the entire recurring invoice (invoice plan). You cannot set payment block at item level for a recurring invoice.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To