'0' value does not get copied by the 'Source Data' component.
- Xcelsius 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Insert a value component, Spreadsheet table and Source data component in the canvas.
- Now link the value component with cell B1.
- For source data component select the source as B1 and Destination as B2.
- For spread sheet table under Display data select 'Sheet1!$B$1:$B$2' .
- When you preview the dashboard whatever you insert in the value component is copied in the Destination cell: Here, for example if you enter 3 in the value component it displays 3 in the destination cell. Similarly for value 100.
- But the same does not work for zero value.
- This issue has been identified and tracked under ADAPT01435368
This issue is scheduled to be fixed in a future Service Pack or Fix Pack.
source, xcelsius, copy, zero value, ADAPT01435368, 1435368, display, 0 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed