- Value missing from the chart legend in Crystal Reports
- Bars in the chart shows incorrect value in Crystal Reports
- When creating a chart off a cross-tab in Crystal Reports, the chart merge group together on the chart even if those groups where distinct, which is causing data integrity as the chart displays the incorrect group and summaries.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report off any data source.
- Insert a cross-tab on the report.
- Customize the row group name of the cross-tab. ( Example, if the row is the country name, use the country name to display )
- Insert a bar chart based off the cross-tab
Notice the bars on the bar chart doesn't contain the same number of values as in the cross-tab, and the summaries for some group are different.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01385636
- This issue arise only when a cross-tab row is set on one database field, but displays another one, and the first 3 characters of some of the group name are the same.
- This issue has been resolved in the following product updates and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008:
- Fix Pack 2.8
- Fix Pack 3.1
- Service Pack 4
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1