- Attempting to upgrade an existing application using VB 6 and the Crystal Reports report Designer Component (RDC).
- The file craxdrt.dll is not installed on the development computer.
- The RDC has been retired in version 12.x of Crystal Reports.
- See the blog "Report Designer Component - Past, Present & Future" for more information.
- Port your application to either the Crystal Reports SDL for VS .NET, or use Java.
- Note that the use of the file craxDDrt.dll is not allowed.
- For more information regarding use of craxDDrt.dll see the blog "Use of the Report Designer Component (RDC) in VS .NET"
- Crystal Reports Developer help.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1