You cannot find a supplier invoice request in the system. A Data Flow Verification (DFV) run has found inconsistencies between two business objects. One of them is a supplier invoice request.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Utilities view.
- Select the Data Flow Verification radio button.
- You see a DFV with the business document name Supplier Invoice Request.
The Business Object Supplier Invoice Request can only be examined in the backend.
In the UI, you can however visualize it the following way:
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Select the purchase order which is referred in the DFV as another business document and select New Invoice.
- You can check the defaulted values in the new invoice and compared them with the values in the purchase order. That way you can locate inconsistencies.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To