What is the difference between below Xcelsius licenses?
- SAP Business Objects Xcelsius Enterprise Interactive Viewing (SAPBOBJ Xcelsius Ent int View)
- SAP Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
1. SAP Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
- It’s a product license key.
- BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise provides all of the features of Xcelsius Engage.
- In addition, it offers integration capabilities with web portals and Reporting Services. BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise integrates with the BusinessObjects platform, including Query as a Web Service (QaaWS), LiveOffice, and Crystal Reports.
- It is intended for users who wish to create visualization that are deployed in a BusinessObjects Enterprise environment.
2. SAPBOBJ Xcelsius Ent int View :
- This is a paper license, not an installed product.
- Business Objects Xcelsius Enterprise Interactive Viewing is a license that permits end users to view refreshable Xcelsius Enterprise analytic models based on enterprise data.
- This license permits end users to view live (refreshable) Xcelsius analytic models. These models may be hosted on a web server, within InfoView, or within Dashboard Builder. They may also be delivered as part of an Office document, Adobe PDF, etc. Regardless of the delivery method, these models are connected to the data source and can be refreshed while viewing.
- Connectivity to the data source is done via XML, web services, or Live Office and QaaWS.
- These models are connected to the data source and can be refreshed while viewing.
1314817 - What are the different versions available for Xcelsius 2008?
SAPBOBJ Xcelsius, license key , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem