- Xcelsius is unable to display a bare response from a Web service connection when this response is mapped to any component and the dashboard is previewed.
- Using Fiddler debug tool we can see that the response output is returned successfully when the Web service is called.
Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Web service connection in Xcelsius which returns a bare response when refreshed or loaded. That is, the output field is not wrapped inside a tag or a folder. (see below)
2. Map this output to any Excel cell and then map this cell to any Xcelsius component to show on the canvas.
3. Preview the model. Notice that the output is not displayed in the mapped component.
This issue has been identified and noted under ADAPT01429821.
It is scheduled to be addressed in a future Fix Pack or Service Pack.
ADAPT, 01429821, 1429821, bo, bobj, boe, dashboard, visual , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem