I can not delete a dataset from the MY Stuff area. After selecting the dataset and clicking delete, a box opens stating the dataset could not be deleted.
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the Reports and Dat tab.
- Place a checkmark next to the dataset to be deleted.
- Click on the delete button.
A dataset can not be removed if there are dependencies associated with it. Any visualizations or filtering must be removed first so that the dataset is not being relied on.
- Open the dataset by clicking on its name.
- Scroll down the page that displays the properties.
- Ensure there are no Visualizations of items listed as filters.
- Remove any visualizations or filterings.
- Proceed with the deletion steps as normal.
KBA , BI-OD-BI , Business Intelligence OnDemand , Problem