- When mouse hovering on bullet chart, the default 'performance' and 'comparative' labels are shown instead of the data series information as displayed in other charts.
- Xcelsius 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Xcelsius, place a horizontal bullet chart on the canvas
- Bind the chart to excel data range
- Preview the model
- Hover your mouse on the chart
==> Notice the default label display
- Contrary to the other charts which display the data series details, the bullet chart displays the highest data point ('performance') and the lowest data point ('comparative') which is by-design
- This functionality does not currently exist in the product.
An Enhancement Request has been created under ADAPT01412198. The Enhancement Request (ER) will be considered in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in the next major release. Please note that the ER may or may not be included depending on various factors.
ADAPT01412198, 1412198 graph label performance comparative mouse, 01412198. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Product Enhancement