Text entered into a table does not word wrap. There does not appear to be functionality to allow this.
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a table to an activity
- Enter text which exceeds the visible cell width.
The following steps outline procedures for word wrapping a column within a table:
- Highlight the column title that you want to word wrap.
- Select "Column Format" from the dropdown list.
- Click on the "Column Wrapping" checkbox.
A common practice is to manualy hit <SHIFT-ENTER> which will hard code an end of line into the cell. The effect will be to wrap words at a point determined by the author. This work around is useful if more control is wanted over the basic word wrap functionality.
KBA , BI-OD-STW , SAP StreamWork , How To