- How can we pass date range variable value from Xcelsius?
- The BEx date range variable has two input fields i.e. "From" date and "To" date field. When Xcelsius is directly connected to this BEx query, the variable maps as a single input cell.
- Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 2
- Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 3
- SAP GUI 7.10
- BI 7.X Add-On SP901 or higher
- SAP EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SP5 Java and ABAP
This is by design of the Xcelsius to show single input cell for a range of BEx date range variable input.
- The date range "From" and "To" value should be concatenated into a single cell in Excel and then mapped to Date range Input parameter.
- For e.g.: If BEx date range input value expects date as (From) JAN2010 - MAR2010 (To), insert "From" value to A1, "To" value to B1 and concatenate this in cell C1=A1&" - "&B1 to pass value as JAN2010 - MAR2010.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008